Book a Ceremony Planning Session
As a dedicated and experienced marriage celebrant I extend to you an invitation to a free, personal ceremony planning session. We can spend 30 minutes in my office where I can show you the way a typical ceremony is planned – words, readings, symbols and dedications.
You may be surprised just how little of the wording is required by law and how much can be a reflection of your own style and taste.
This session is particularly revealing for gay couples: I encourage you to plan an individual ceremony from scratch, either embracing or eschewing traditional heteronormative ceremony practices.
After this, if you wish to go ahead with my services, we can plan another meeting to fill out your Notice of Intended Marriage (or do it on the spot). After you book me you will receive a copy of my publication, “Love is in the Air” and my booklet of ceremony examples and templates.
Mobile: 0408 826 743
Obligation Free Consultation
- An obligation-free meeting to discuss your wedding plans
- 2-3 meetings to discuss your ceremony and do paperwork
- Phone, email contact at any time
- Advice about the legal requirements of marriage
- Letters to government departments
- Choice/writing and preparation of individual ceremony
- Suggestions for poetry, music and ceremony design
- Use of PA system if required
- Solemnisation of marriage
- Lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage and Marriage Certificate with Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Reaffirmations / Renewal of Vows ceremonies
- Commitment ceremonies
- Ceremonies in languages other than English ( French, German, Indonesian)